Subject: Study visit to the Estonian Prison Service
From: "Andersen Mattias - HK" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2024 17:22:27 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam/Sir,

Within the framework of a fact finding mission, the Swedish Prison and 
Probation Service is currently planning trips to correctional authorities in 
several countries. As part of those preparations, we are now looking for a 
point of contact at the Estonian Prison Service, to discuss the possibility 
of a study visit to one or two Estonian prisons in January 2025. We will of 
course provide more details in connection with a formal application, but at 
this initial stage we would like to make sure that we know where to direct 
our application.

Thank you and please get in touch if you have any questions regarding this 
request.

We look forward to your reply.

All the best,

Med vänlig hälsning/Best regards

Mattias Andersen

Desk officer

Internationella enheten/Office for International Affairs

Swedish Prison and Probation Service│

Box 44015, 100 73 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46 (0)11 496 38 61

Switchboard: + 46 (0)77 228 08 00

Homepage:  <http://www.kriminalvarden.se/> www.kriminalvarden.se